Labels

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Billy Graham: A Prophetic Sign Of The Fullness (Fulfillment) Of The Gentiles?

Image result for billy graham funeralOn February 21, 2018 Rev. Billy Graham died at 99 years of age. May his family be comforted at his passing. We lost a good man, but did we lose a prophet?

Regardless of your theological leanings, one must concede Billy did more than any other modern-day pastor to inspire people and other evangelists to spread the Good News of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection. This deeply profound man preached a simple message of salvation in Jesus to millions, and righteously sent them back to their churches. This has been commendable among other achievements. I feel his greatest legacy was he preached the good News with immense spiritual warfare, but lived a long life, 99 years without scandals or indiscretions that have plagued so many other ministries. He never succumbed to live contrary to how he preached.

Billy’s possible death day has been hailed as a prophetic precursor to the end times as so many sources have stated since 2011. Though I can’t find her exact quote, his daughter Anne Graham Lotz always chided her daddy’s death would be linked with the end of days, and others concurred. She likened him to Methuselah, who lived 969 years, which is 39, and not quite 40 years longer than Adam. Methuselah lived longer than any other human ever. You could argue Billy lived 99, not 100 years, but longer than any other modern-day world-wide pastor. His death and 7 day shiva (mourning period) could hasten the end of days.

Let’s add context to his death. Moses was born and he died on Adar 7. It can be argued that due to the nearly perfect calculations of New Moons for the last 2,000 years, Billy died on Adar 7 too. Both deaths heralded going into the Promised Land with Yahushua (Joshua or Yeshua/Jesus) leading them into battle. Also, it can be argued the last 2, Aviv/Nisan 1 to Adar 29 of 1517-18, 1867-68, 1917-18, 1967-68 and 2017-18 are key markers of a string of modern Jubilee Years. Billy died during the waxing moon of Adar, the final month of the biblical calendar. His shiva will end as the moon is nearly full, during the time of Purim, when Jews expect Haman and his Iranian cohorts to attack with Russia, Turkey, and Syria. This could be the greatest military conflict the world will see until WW3.

If God intends to redeem (think of Boaz, the Goel, redeeming Ruth and the land) a portion of His land during the times He prescribes by His word, then He has only a few more days to do so. That means things will happen fast. Are you ready for war by March 16 (the Hebrew calendar New Moon) to 18 (the actual sighting of the New Moon), 2018? Are you ready for a major shift in the world?

EXCLUSIVE: Anne Graham Lotz Shares God's Warning to Her (watch last minute)

Metushelach [literally means “His Death Shall Send Out”] lived 187 years and fathered Lemekh. After Lemekh was born, Metushelach lived 782 years and had sons and daughters. In all, Metushelach lived 969 years; then he died.  Lemekh lived 182 years and fathered a son, whom he called Noach [restful]; for he said, "This one will comfort us in our labor, in the hard work we do with our hands [to get what comes] from the ground that ADONAI cursed." Genesis 5:25-29 (CJB)

Rabbis midrashically [nonbiblical sources] add Noah and his family sat shiva for seven days for Methuselah. Immediately after, they were commanded to be Sent Out to the arc to be saved. Then, God sealed them safely inside. 

God gave us a rainbow as a covenant of chesed (loving kindness based upon covenant devotion) that He would never flood the earth again, but He promised to burn the earth before Messiah Yeshua returned. Have the days already begun as we prepare for end time's fire to be unleashed?
In addition to the Methuselah prophecy, some are likening Billy’s death to the end of the Gentile Reign, likened to prolific fishes in the Bible, over Jews and Israel. At the culmination of the Time of the Gentiles, the Jews and the Land would become the head and not the tail. This is prophesied four times:

Then he blessed Yosef: "The God in whose presence my fathers Avraham and Yitz'chak lived, the God who has been my own shepherd all my life long to this day, the angel who has rescued me from all harm, bless these boys. May they remember who I am and what I stand for, and likewise my fathers Avraham and Yitz'chak, who they were and what they stood for. And may they grow into teeming multitudes [fish-Hebrew dag is in the text] on the earth."   But his father refused and said, "I know that, my son, I know it. He too will become a people, and he too will be great; nevertheless his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will grow into many nations [Melo haGoyim-the fullness of the Gentiles, like filling a net with many fish]." Then he added this blessing on them that day: "Isra'el will speak of you in their own blessings by saying, 'May God make you like Efrayim and M'nasheh.'"Thus he put Efrayim ahead of M'nasheh. Genesis 48:15-16, 19-20 (CJB)

Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course [Melo haGoyim, in Greek-Pleroo-like filling a net with many fish]." There will appear signs in the sun, moon and stars; and on earth, nations will be in anxiety and bewilderment at the sound and surge of the sea, Luke 21:24-25 (CJB)

For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these natural branches be grafted back into their own olive tree! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won't imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra'el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness [Melo haGoyim, in Greek-Pleroma-like filling a net with many fish]."; Romans 11:24-25 (CJB)

Come, let us return to ADONAI; for he has torn, and he will heal us; he has struck, and he will bind our wounds. After two days [two thousand years?], he will revive us; on the third day [soon?], he will raise us up; and we will live in his presence. Let us know, let us strive to know ADONAI. That he will come is as certain as morning; he will come to us like the rain, like the spring rains that water the earth [the rains stopped in 70 AD and returned to Israel after the 1897 Herzl Zionist Conference-660,000 days]. "Efrayim [Gentiles and the nations], what should I do to you? Y'hudah [Jews], what should I do to you? For your 'faithful love' is like a morning cloud, like dew that disappears quickly. In the house of Isra'el I have seen a horrible thing; whoring is found there in Efrayim [Gentiles and the nations], Isra'el is defiled. For you, too, Y'hudah [Jews], a harvest will come! "When I restore the fortunes of my people, Hosea 6:1-4, 10-11 (CJB)

Here's an assortment of related prophetic messages:    

Derek Gilbert [first 2 minutes] Five in Ten 2/22/18: Billy Graham's Death a Prophetic Sign?

Prophecy | Death of Billy Graham, God's Servant - Signs and Ramifications | Neville Johnson

Tim Foster: Billy Graham's Death Shall bring Psalm 83 War & Judgment to the USA
Maurice Sklar Prophesies: Was Billy Graham A Modern Day Methuselah?

Mark Chironna [Mark is a false Prophet]: The sign will be Billy Graham's death-- Benny Hinn


“I've been talking about the war since December 2016, when the Lord told me that a war was coming to both Israel and the US. I shared this on my last interview with Tribulation Now in 2016.” Trib-Now1st Nov 2016: Imminent Judgments & Preparation of the Remnant with Mena Lee Grebin:

Byron Searle 2/24/18: Read Jeremiah 21:8-10: My son, write these words I speak to you for they are for My body. Many chaotic things are days away, and My body has no idea for they are blinded to this world and only focus on the fleshly thoughts given by false prophets. My body does not see the murder of 60 million babies, and those that do see, do nothing because they feel - why bother, I am just one person. Peter was just one person, and he conquered the world for My sake. 

My son, this body in America has no idea what awaits in the darkest crevasses of men's hearts, the death and destruction that is coming, and yet they ignore My true prophets and watchmen that are sounding the alarms. My body is so sin-ridden, I can only move among My remnant who are daily seeking My face. Time is now here that My body will look up in terror and fear and seek out the remnant who are not in fear, for I have told them what is coming.

My son, the plans for the North Korean war have now been finalized and approved by the king. After My servant's body is placed in the ground, the war can start. War will erupt in Israel during this same time frame, as the enemies of Israel will be opposed to the embassy move. This will be a distraction to take the eyes of the world off of the true threat - Russia/Iran/Turkey. The Bear will be on the prowl because the Star and Eagle will appear to be strong after victorious battles. Beware the Bear, for he is strong and will surprise everyone!

My son, My remnant, hear this word! Proclaim repentance throughout this land! Pray for the souls who will perish, so many will perish! Reach the lost with My gospel! Shout out My words to an unbelieving body! There is not any time to hesitate! Prepare, for I will be coming soon! Get get your house in order! Rid yourself of all worldly idols! Seek Me now! Read My Word! Messiah Jesus


Byron Searle 02/21/18: (Read: Matthew 8:5-13): My son, within the next few days a series of events will draw this nation into war. There will be much diplomacy behind closed doors, but the end result will be war. Many people will be set free, and great rejoicing will take place as I have answered My people's prayers. This nation Babylon will relish in the victory, and My people who are deceived now will sink even lower by elevating a man to a god.

My son, watch the North, for out of the North will come My vengeance on this backslidden, sinful nation. My fire will purge this land in two forms. My Sword of Fire will destroy all that has come against Me. My Holy Spirit of Fire will draw all men unto Me for repentance. My Remnant who are strong in My Word will lead the lost and fragile to Me. My Body will send the ones with the truth, and a mighty revival will sweep the land. Then I will gather My people to Me.

There will be much bloodshed and many things that will put fear into the hearts of men. My people, My Remnant, do not fear but stand strong in great faith knowing the Almighty God of Heaven is on your side. No matter what you see in the natural world, know that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Do not fear man, for I will set a stronghold around my people. My true Remnant will walk in such faith that nothing of this world or in this world will harm them. Seek Me, My Body, with all your heart. Detach yourself from this world and spend more time with Me. Open My Word, for it is the bread of life and will fill you continually.

My son, be ready, for what is about to happen will happen so quickly, no one will even know it has happened until it is over. Prepare, prepare, prepare, for you will have to feed those who do not walk in great faith. Did I not say when I call my last general home that the end will come quickly? My servant Billy was a mighty warrior on Earth, but mightier at home with me. The seeds he planted are still producing much fruit. Amen. Messiah Jesus


Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment