Labels

Monday, May 5, 2014

Revelation Apocalypse 2014: Why Kim Clement Joined Pope, False Prophets


The times demand that the faithful to read the Bible (read: Torah) more, and become increasingly wary of spiritual manifestations. Over the weekend, transient South African Prophet Kim Clement claimed a new word from his ba’al (lord). His recent message is dead-wrong, misleading, and a sign of more Christian defections to an end time one world religion. So far, all of the defectors are extremely spirit-filled, and light on theology.

I’ve been monitoring Kim Clement for years because I couldn’t determine if he belonged in the true prophet or false prophet camp. Although some of Kim’s prophecies are disturbing, and he knows very little about the Bible, he preaches the good news of Jesus. One of my best friends thoroughly trusts Kim, and out of deference for Jeff, I have been kind to Kim. Then I read this report.
 kim-clement-false
http://kimclementvault.com/prophecyread.asp?num=650il April 19, 2014 - From The Den


As I stand at this cross, there is one that I have chosen who has kneeled at this cross many, many times. I speak of the one who calls himself after St. Francis of Assisi. The Spirit of the Lord spoke for him to come and stand at the head, but this man is not like any other, says the Lord. This man has been appointed to join the hearts of Protestant faith - Catholic – those who are Spirit-filled. And I will do something so unique and so different, says the Lord, because of his acknowledgement of My power. There is a renewal that will take place that will far surpass what took place in the 60’s and in the 70’s. My Spirit will not be confined; neither will it be arrested only for one or two groups of people. My eye is on the globe; My eye is on the earth. My eye, says the Lord, is upon planet Earth, to pour out of My Spirit. And I have chosen Pope Francis as one of the voices that will speak, and he will command and they will try and assassinate him three times. They will try within to damage him. God says, they will even try to poison him, but his voice will not be stopped, says the Lord. I will cause people to run to the cross, people to cling to the cross. Many souls shall come. And then, God says, there will be a change in the entire system. I will make a change, for what Martin Luther did 500 years ago, and when he nailed a thesis to the door and said “this is it – we believe that by faith we are saved, which is a gift of God, saved unto works, not by works.” God’s Spirit says so it shall be that this man shall pronounce that as well and there shall be fire that shall ignite in the southern part of America, in the central part of America. There shall be criminals that shall be brought to justice. And God says this man shall change laws and there will be creeds that will come forth and the Catholic people shall rejoice and they shall smile again for I will fill them with light. I will light the candles of My incense in the buildings that were once built for My glory but were taken and used as stone, as a place of refuge, as a place of religion. I will take those same buildings throughout the earth and I will raise them up. And in Italy, I will do something that is so anointed and strange they shall have two earthquakes and then you will know that God has begun to do His work throughout the earth. This is My word, says the Lord. Pray for it shall come to pass, says the Lord.

 They will find in the treasuries, in the cryptos; material and scrolls. They were supposed to be hidden but will get into the hands of scientists and they shall say, “We must hide these.” But because of this pope, which was spoken years ago of, My Spirit will guide him and he shall present these things that are hidden in the caves. People shall be amazed at what has been hidden but the world shall understand there is a key. It is the key of David that shall unlock. And they will say, “we must argue that this is not authentic,” but they shall be proven wrong because of technology that shall emerge. I do this for My kingdom, which is coming, says the Lord, and for My King, who is coming, My Son. Before that great day, before that great hour, there shall be a discovery after discovery of the scrolls and the documents and truths shall emerge from caves, from tunnels, from the ground. And Christ shall be known throughout the earth and great celebration shall take place because of this, says the Lord.

My opinions: Frankly, Kim Clement may be one of the hippest hottest prophets today. He sucks-in the faithful with a good music show, and unrecognizable babblings in the spirit, and then he hooks them for another show soon-afterward. Kim is a smooth operator! I’ve seen this type of a misguided talent before from Harold Eatmon of HEMI Ministries. This guy could sell ice cubes to Eskimos. http://www.haroldeatmon.net/prophecies.php

Back in 2011, a Christian friend was hoping for a word from ba’al, so he dragged me up to Blaine MN to endure six hours of Harold Eatmon’s blabbering. Harold prophesied gibberish over my friend for about five minutes, and even handed him a tape of the prophecy. My friend and I listened to that message countless times, attempting to discern a message; however, there was no message to discern. Months later, the Christian friend was caught spying on his former girlfriend with her borrowed I pad. He finally got his message from the Lord: Stop creeping on women!

We are about the see a coalescing of anti-Christ spiritual manifestations. As Pope Francis, the False Prophet makes more new converts like Kim Clement, the list will grow. The Pope already owns Kenneth Copeland and many other prosperity-preaching spirit-filled converts. You can expect many more questionable prophets to join Pope Francis soon, as he coalesces his authority. Putin and Obama are in his camp too. All of these false prophets will soon gather more power, and do amazing things. This is a [false] unified world-wide spiritual awakening like in the days of Noah and later, Nimrod! Why would these Christian leaders join the Pope? They desire money, power, and influence, and they are deluded by false spirits. Who cares if Kim Clement and Kenneth Copeland join the Pope in preaching falsehoods? Your friends and family will fall for their soon-coming miraculous signs. What will the false prophets do?
pope-francisKenneth-CopelandPutin and Pope Francis

At that time many will be trapped into betraying and hating each other, many false prophets will appear and fool many people; and many people’s love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah. But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered…“At that time, if someone says to you, ‘Look! Here’s the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ don’t believe him. For there will appear false Messiahs and false prophets performing great miracles — amazing things! — so as to fool even the chosen, if possible. Matthew 24:10-12, 23-24, (CJB)

 But in connection with the coming of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah and our gathering together to meet him, we ask you, brothers, not to be easily shaken in your thinking or anxious because of a spirit or a spoken message or a letter supposedly from us claiming that the Day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For the Day will not come until after the Apostasy has come and the man who separates himself from Torah has been revealed, the one destined for doom. He will oppose himself to everything that people call a god or make an object of worship; he will put himself above them all, so that he will sit in the Temple of God and proclaim that he himself is God.[a] Don’t you remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is restraining, so that he may be revealed in his own time. For already this separating from Torah is at work secretly, but it will be secretly only until he who is restraining is out of the way. II Thessalonians 2: 1-7 (CJB)

(One other note: Top author Chris Putnam and others concur with me that the restrainer, listed above, is Michael, the Archangel.)

Shalom!

1 comment:

  1. May I have the link to the video where Kim Clement prophecies about the Pope being chosen sent to my email Ofilia777@yahoo.com. Thank you⁷

    ReplyDelete