Labels

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New Study: Nature, Not Nurture Causes DNA Generational Curses

Many of you have noticed that I’m posting less frequently lately. Let’s consider why: What’s my recent track-record? Regarding my theory that the destruction of Damascus would be 12.3.2012, I was proven wrong. Regarding my theory that Comet ISON would be a huge sign of the Fourth Seal of Revelation, I was proven wrong. Regarding my theory that the fall of the USA would be in November 2013, I was proven wrong…again.

Although I never said, “Thus saith the Lord,” over any of my theories, I still held strong beliefs. I apologize, because my recent track-record stinks. My only accurate predictions related to Hurricane Sandy/the election/the second storm last year, and those predictions were stated and explained by others. I was merely a reporter. 

What do I know? While I sit back and wait for HaShem to cause events to occur, I must be patient. The only thing that I know is that His timing is impeccable. And that when events begin, they will happen fast!

Rather than focus on how many reasons I’ve given you to stone me, let’s look at issues that affect all of us. To the few of you that have read my book, I have a Darlene update.
Darlene was a character based on my former wife in my book. Due to advances in DNA research, I am beginning to understand why she did what she did, and why generational curses occur. Most of Christendom detests this topic. According to Christians, blessings are the only thing we desire. We live in an Age of Grace. Silly Christians, Israel lived in an Age of Grace (chesed!) too, and they received both blessings and curses.

Curses are just as real as blessings, even if the [supposed] Bible Answer Man disagrees with me (this is a reason why he’s off the air in my town).
http://www.equip.org/articles/are-generational-curses-biblical/

Let’s begin with the Bible verses that prove my case.

You are not to bow down to them or serve them; for I, Adonai your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sins of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but displaying grace to the thousandth generation of those who love me and obey my mitzvot. Exodus 20:5-6 (CJB)

Adonai passed before him and proclaimed: “YUD-HEH-VAV-HEH!!! Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh [Adonai] is God, merciful and compassionate, slow to anger, rich in grace and truth; showing grace to the thousandth generation, forgiving offenses, crimes and sins; yet not exonerating the guilty, but causing the negative effects of the parents’ offenses to be experienced by their children and grandchildren, and even by the third and fourth generations.” Exodus 34:6-7 (CJB)
‘Adonai is slow to anger, rich in grace, forgiving offenses and crimes; yet not exonerating the guilty, but causing the negative effects of the parents’ offenses to be experienced by their children and even by the third and fourth generations.’ Numbers 14:18 (CJB)

you are not to bow down to them or serve them; for I, Adonai your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sins of the parents, also the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but displaying grace to the thousandth generation of those who love me and obey my mitzvot. Deuteronomy 5:9-10 (CJB)
The Giv‘onim said to him, “Our dispute with Sha’ul can’t be resolved with silver or gold; and we don’t have the right to put anyone in Isra’el to death.” He said, “So, what do you say that I should do for you?” They answered the king, “The man who ruined us, who schemed against us so that we would cease to exist anywhere in Isra’el’s territory —have seven of his male descendants handed over to us, and we will put them to death by hanging before Adonai in Giv‘ah of Sha’ul, whom Adonai chose.” The king said, “I will hand them over.” II Samuel 21:4-6 (CJB)

You display your grace to thousands but also repay the guilt of the fathers into the lap of their children who follow them. Jeremiah 32:18 (CJB)
Our ancestors sinned and no longer exist; we bear the weight of their guilt. Lamentations 5:7 (CJB)

Now for the scientific research:

Scared of spiders? Maybe it's your mom: Scientists say phobias can modify DNA and be passed on

In the current study, researchers trained mice to fear a cherry blossom-like smell.
Even when the offspring were conceived by artificial insemination and fostered by different animals, they were still scared of the cherry blossom-smell, suggesting the behavior is inherited not taught.

Our observations suggest a transgenerational phenomenon.
My opinion: Regardless of what your pastor tells you, the Bible and genetic research are correct: You inherited certain traits from your ancestors. Those sins are crouching at your door; however, with prayer and faithfulness, anyone can beat the odds.

According to this theory, I could have asked a genetic testing lab to render an opinion of my wife before we married. They would have given me a 100% chance that she would commit multiple affairs, because every woman in my former wife’s lineage had open public affairs. She was nurtured into her affairs; however, nature finally took its course, and she destroyed my family because her genetic code was predisposed to do so. She was born to destroy her family just like nearly every one of her siblings has destroyed their families.
With this news, how should we view criminals, or repeat offenders? If crime is in their genetic code, should we kill them before they kill us? God explicitly cites that we need to kill those that can’t stop hurting the community. Within years, we’ll know who has the good genes, and who are the Natural Born Killers. What should we do with the information?

On the other hand, why are Jews geniuses in every generation?
Nobel Laureate: Bible is Key to Jewish Genius

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment