Labels

Thursday, September 12, 2013

What's My Opinion On Andrew Strom?

Back in 2007, after surviving some hideous demonic attacks, I went out searching for answers. I looked at the Charismatics and the Pentecostals. They seemed to have some of the answers I couldn't find in mainstream Protestantism. I found Andrew Strom, among other prophetic commentators.  I trust Andrew's opinion on most topics. In fact, I often endorse him. However, when it comes to worshipping on the true Sabbath, or on Torah, Andrew misses the mark. Should I throw his rare errant opinions out with the bath water? No. I chew on every human opinion, based on my interpretation of the Torah, and the Bible.  No one, other than Yeshua, is above classical biblical discernment.

This shocking Kundalini Warning video is from Andrew Strom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RVAu1uGkew&feature=player_embedded
 
http://www.revivalschool.com/

In the last three years we have had asteroid strikes, record floods, massive earthquakes and tornadoes, megafires, tsunamis, record storms and droughts, sinkholes, mass animal die-offs and every other disaster imaginable. When you look at these stunning videos and see them one after the other, it certainly makes you think. Videos from 2011, 2012 and 2013 are below-






 

No comments:

Post a Comment