Labels

Monday, September 16, 2013

Third Seal: Sukkot Vs. False Sukkot: Sense Of Urgency To Celebrate God’s Festivals?

A few years ago HaShem implored me to begin celebrating the true Sabbath each week. Then I felt compelled to quit celebrating Halloween, and to stop celebrating Christmas and Easter. I felt convicted to nix the pagan decorations and the ungodly rituals. Although I miss the music, I don’t miss the mixing of supposed godly festivals with paganism. I’m not condemning you; if you celebrate a festival other than HaShem’s appointed festivals (moedim); however…only certain festivals are HaShem’s festivals for the Jews and the gentiles alike. May HaShem grant you discernment pertaining to His Sabbath, and His true festivals, so that you may celebrate them too.  

ADONAI said to Moshe, "Tell the people [gentiles too] of Isra'el: 'The designated times of ADONAI which you are to proclaim as holy convocations are my designated times. Leviticus 23:1-2 (CJB)                                                                                                                                       
The Old and New Testaments are loaded with festival references. Sabbath is listed seventy-five times in the Old Testament and sixty times in the New Testament. In the Old Testament, HaShem created His seven festivals, and briefly described how to celebrate them. The first three (spring) festivals celebrate Yeshua’s first coming. Pentecost/Shavuot celebrates the giving of the Torah and God’s Spirit. And the three (fall) festivals celebrate Yeshua’s second coming. All of the main seven festivals are listed in the New Testament. Even Hanukah is mentioned:
Then came Hanukkah in Yerushalayim. It was winter, and Yeshua was walking around inside the Temple area, in Shlomo's Colonnade. So the Judeans surrounded him and said to him, "How much longer are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us publicly!"  John 10:22 (CJB)

If you have any doubts about HaShem’s festivals, please read this simplified explanation: http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Introduction/introduction.html

If you have any more doubts about HaShem’s festivals, please watch this video series (Mark Biltz cites 108 references to moedim in the New Testament.): http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/feasts/feasts_of_the_lord.html
Why do I feel that only the celebration of His Festivals is becoming imperative? Let me tell you a story.
During the summer of 2012, while I was busy finishing my book, I attended my shul, as is my custom on Sabbath. There I met a young man that claimed HaShem asked him to deliver a message to my shul. The message was, “There will be a catastrophic storm this fall after Sukkot, but before the end of October. The sign of this storm will be ‘Snow and a Broom.’ (The Third Seal of Revelation opened this summer.)”

Based on his prophecy, I rewrote sections of my book. On page 286, I state the partial prophecy, without knowing to reference Hurricane Sandy. The inaccuracies stated in my book prove how little I understood about the prophecy before the hurricane hit. I needed an interpretation, and I received one, months ago.
A few months ago, a Torah friend explained the prophecy, just like the Bible states should happen. He told me that HaShem asked him to study this prophecy and the verses twelve years ago (around 9-11). He said the events were from HaShem to show how much he hates our false festivals. He explained I Kings 12, and how Jeroboam created a false Sukkot, against HaShem’s wishes. The first storm was Sandy (October 30), the first day of Jeroboams’ anti-Sukkot festival. On the seventh day (Nov. 6), the USA election (festival) highlighted a divided nation, just like Judah (King Rehoboam) and Israel (King Jeroboam). And on the eighth day there was a second storm. HaShem hates our false festivals.
  

Within a few days we will begin the real Sukkot. At any moment afterward our stock market could crash, and another war could begin in Syria. I’m not predicting anything; however, every year during the false Sukkot (10.19-26.2013/10.8-16.2014/10.28-11.5.2015), we may experience a world implosion. Please note: 2,520 days after Cheshvan 17 (Noah's Flood) is nearing Rosh Hashanah seven years later.

The markets are ready to crash: http://investmentwatchblog.com/tag/stock-market-crash/


Learn to enjoy Sukkot now, because we will celebrate the moedim in the millennial times:
Finally, everyone remaining from all the nations that came to attack Yerushalayim will go up every year to worship the king, ADONAI-Tzva'ot, and to keep the festival of Sukkot. If any of the families of the earth does not go up to Yerushalayim to worship the king, ADONAI-Tzva'ot, no rain will fall on them. If the family of Egypt doesn't go up, if they refuse to come, they will have no [annual] overflow [from the Nile]; moreover, there will be the plague with which ADONAI will strike the nations that don't go up to keep the festival of Sukkot. This will be Egypt's punishment and the punishment of all the nations that don't go up to keep the festival of Sukkot. Zechariah 14:16-19 (CJB)

No comments:

Post a Comment