Labels

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Warning: Comet Ison's Historical Links To Revelation's Fourth Seal Of War/Famine/Plagues/Animal Attacks

Recent news about Comet Ison links possible upcoming events to Comet Negra from 1347, 666 years ago. There is a possible connection between Comet Negra and the Black Plague that soon followed.

My theory is that the Fourth Seal of Revelation will open soon causing 1.75 billion people to die in the next year, due to war, famine, plagues, and wild animal attacks. Could Comet Ison be associated with upcoming events, like Comet Negra possibly was related to the Black Plague of the Middle Ages? The ancient book from the Harvard Library link below presents a strong case that a comet showered Europe with the black Plague Virus. We’ll soon find out if this will happen again. In the meantime, there is a recent Black Plague report.

Three More Sick As Kyrgyzstan Battles Bubonic Plague
http://news.yahoo.com/three-more-sick-kyrgyzstan-battles-bubonic-plague-135609415.html
Plagues are one of the four threats listed in the Fourth Seal of Revelation.

When he broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Go!" I looked, and there in front of me was a pallid [green], sickly-looking horse. Its rider's name was Death, and Sh'ol followed behind him. They were given authority to kill one-quarter of the world by war, by famine, by plagues and with the wild animals of the earth. Revelation 6:7-8 (CJB)

War: Have I mentioned Syria?
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20209022-military-strikes-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-us-officials-say?lite

Famine: It’s coming soon, and it’s already destitute in Somalia, Ethiopia, and North Korea.  
Plagues: This is an interesting video linking Comet Ison to Comet Negra. (It is unsubstantiated prophetically.)

Here is another version of this report.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/08/leaked-comet-ison-data-fragments-to-impact-earth-in-december-video-2747988.html

Animal Attacks: In another unsubstantiated prophetic report, a man named Bob warned of upcoming animal attacks from Bull Sharks, Panthers/Leopards, and Wild Hogs.

Teen Survives First Confirmed Wolf Attack In Minnesota
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57600272/teen-survives-first-confirmed-wolf-attack-in-minn/
My opinion: While financial markets erode, President Obama launches another war in Syria, under Comet Ison. Amidst worldwide chaos, watch and pray like Yeshua taught.

After Yeshua had said these things, he looked up toward heaven and said, "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, so that the Son may glorify you -- just as you gave him authority over all mankind, so that he might give eternal life to all those whom you have given him. And eternal life is this: to know you, the one true God, and him whom you sent, Yeshua the Messiah. "I glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.  Now, Father, glorify me alongside yourself. Give me the same glory I had with you before the world existed. "I made your name known to the people you gave me out of the world. They were yours, you gave them to me, and they have kept your word.  Now they know that everything you have given me is from you, because the words you gave me I have given to them, and they have received them. They have really come to know that I came from you, and they have come to trust that you sent me. "I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given to me, because they are yours. Indeed, all I have is yours, and all you have is mine, and in them I have been glorified. Now I am no longer in the world. They are in the world, but I am coming to you. Holy Father, guard them by the power of your name, which you have given to me, so that they may be one, just as we are. When I was with them, I guarded them by the power of your name, which you have given to me; yes, I kept watch over them; and not one of them was destroyed (except the one meant for destruction, so that the Tanakh might be fulfilled). But now, I am coming to you; and I say these things while I am still in the world so that they may have my joy made complete in themselves. "I have given them your word, and the world hated them, because they do not belong to the world -- just as I myself do not belong to the world. I don't ask you to take them out of the world, but to protect them from the Evil One. They do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. Set them apart for holiness by means of the truth -- your word is truth. Just as you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. On their behalf I am setting myself apart for holiness, so that they too may be set apart for holiness by means of the truth. "I pray not only for these, but also for those who will trust in me because of their word, that they may all be one. Just as you, Father, are united with me and I with you, I pray that they may be united with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. The glory which you have given to me, I have given to them; so that they may be one, just as we are one -- I united with them and you with me, so that they may be completely one, and the world thus realize that you sent me, and that you have loved them just as you have loved me. "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am; so that they may see my glory, which you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. Righteous Father, the world has not known you, but I have known you, and these people have known that you sent me. I made your name known to them, and I will continue to make it known; so that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I myself may be united with them." John 17 (CJB, emphasis added)
Shalom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment