Labels

Friday, July 5, 2013

Prophetic Theory #13-My Defense Of Matthew Stephen’s ‘Blue Panther Maps.’

Over the last seven years I’ve experienced a biblical Job story, by losing everything very quickly. I bless HaShem for the adversities I’ve experienced, for I’m a better man today as a result.

After losing everything, I began a pursuit of the spiritual side of Christianity. I lost hope that a standard sermon, a few hymns, and a final handshake with the pastor would be sufficient for me to endure the wiles of the Satan. Frankly, I needed more than regular church offered me.  
During my searches, I found Torah, God's Spirit, and Matthew Stephen, the angry prophet from Northern Minnesota, via New York, and his prophetic friend Stephen L. Bening, CPA. I like Stephen L. Bening, because he reminds me of my CPA, he’s competent and friendly; whereas, Matthew Stephen is a prickly pear covered with Tabasco Sauce. I’ve followed these two for years, and I can attest to Stephen's faithfulness, and Matthew's eventual loss of all his gifts and sanity.

At first, I listened to their every word, hoping that I might discover the end time’s decoder ring, giving me the ability to transcend mere mortal’s thoughts. Unfortunately, I thought like Simon the Magician.  
But there was a man named Simon, who had previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the people of Samaria, saying that he himself was somebody great. They all paid attention to him, from the least to the greatest, saying, “This man is the power of God that is called Great.” And they paid attention to him because for a long time he had amazed them with his magic. But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Even Simon himself believed, and after being baptized he continued with Philip. And seeing signs and great miracles performed, he was amazed.

Now when the apostles at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent to them Peter and John, who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit, for he had not yet fallen on any of them, but they had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then they laid their hands on them and they received the Holy Spirit. Now when Simon saw that the Spirit was given through the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money, saying, “Give me this power also, so that anyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.” But Peter said to him, “May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money! You have neither part nor lot in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Repent, therefore, of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.” And Simon answered, “Pray for me to the Lord, that nothing of what you have said may come upon me.” Acts 8:9-24 (ESV)
There is no Holy Spirit Pill: What I’ve learned since 2006 is that God messages us in many different, sometimes odd ways. We need to be open to how He messages us, for He knows our souls and inclinations. Now, I can look past the outside of a person, and sense their souls. In my opinion, Matthew Stephen is a true prophet of God, regardless of his idiosyncratic personality.

In 1993, God showed Matthew Stephen the first of two maps of America. One resembled a Blue Panther, highlighting safe zones across America during the final days. The other map highlighted reduced areas, the final safe zones of America’s collapse. I wanted to believe Matthew; however, God always sends me a second prophet to interpret the first prophet’s words or pictures.
In 2013, a Torah friend showed me the white areas of the Blue Panther map. There was a small white area in Arden Hills MN that I had misunderstood. I had no idea, that in 1993, Matthew had prophesied that a FEMA Camp would be built on that same location. I’ve seen the FEMA Camp. There’s no way for Matthew to have known this twenty years ago. When one prophet prophesies truthfully, and another interprets truthfully, it’s from HaShem.
  
When will the Blue Panther maps be needed? I don’t know when. Pray and ask HaShem for yourself. All I know is that I have sufficient proof to publish my feelings about the validity of the maps.

Matthew's first map shows the initial stages of a Blue Panther-like image across America, wherein a safe zone will exist after America comes under attack (Read: Wilkerson "The Vision, Demitru Dudeman, and Henry Gruver). The second map was given to Matthew years later, to show a smaller safe zone area that occurs after much bloodshed. Please note that the focal point of both maps is the headwaters of the Mississippi River. Coincidence? No.

Shalom!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment